Members use this area of the CNO website to update contact addresses, provide renewal information and access the College's Quality Assurance Program; applicants use it to submit their initial application to become members.
When entering information in the Maintain Your Membership area, you agree to:
- provide current, complete and accurate information about yourself
- not to misrepresent your identity
- immediately notify the College of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security known to you with respect to the Maintain Your Membership area
It is your responsibility as a College member to:
- maintain and keep current your membership information at all times
- maintain the security of your email address and password
The College is not responsible for any loss that you might suffer as a result of the use of your password by a third party.
Please review the Privacy Code on the College’s website to understand how your personal information will be used.